1. People ultimately all want the same things: to feel needed, loved and appreciated.
2. Everything we want in life is driven by the feeling it stirs inside us. It’s always a feeling.
3. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree. And just because we disagree with someone, doesn’t mean we don’t love them.
4. True love cannot be broken by distance or time. When it’s true, it feels that way.
5. Every single person we meet knows something we don’t know. Having an open mind over passing judgment will always lead to unexpected lessons.
6. No matter where in the world we are, everyone understands a smile. When in doubt, smile.
7. The little things can some times make the biggest difference.
8. Happiness is an inside job. And no matter how we feel on the inside, we are responsible for how we behave on the outside.
9. When we realize no one is perfect, we also realize that those who hurt us are the only ones who can teach us genuine forgiveness.
10. The things in our lives that we cannot change were put there to change us.
11. Fear is an illusion cleverly positioned to keep us right where we are. Fear not.
12. Sometimes you have to decide you want something more than you are afraid of it.
13. The truth always takes care of itself sooner or later.
14. The love we receive is directly related to the love we give.
15. Wisdom has more to do with our openness to learn and less to do with how many birthdays we have celebrated.
16. Learning should be reflected in doing. You are not what you say you will do.
17. Experience is what we get when we don’t get what we want.
18. Life is very short and presence is much more than just being there. Practice more presence.
19. Our attention is one of the most important things we can give to someone.
20. Our loved ones should know exactly who they are always. You never know when it may be the last chance you have to tell them.
21. We should treasure experiences over possessions.
22. An ending is really a beginning, depending on perception.
23. We should pray our hardest during the times it is hardest to pray. Remember, trials are an incubator for miracles.
24. Always treat others how you would want to be treated. If you wouldn’t appreciate it, it’s fairly certain they won’t either.
25. You were born because you are going to be important to someone. Think about that.
26. We should always be mindful of the moment. We never know when we are creating a memory. And often we don’t realize it will be one of our fondest until all we can do is call on it.
27. You will never have to force anything that is truly meant for you. What’s meant for you arrives and stays effortlessly.
28. We don’t always get what we want, but we are always given what we need. Most of the time, not getting what we want ends up being exactly what we need.
29. Be thankful for all the magnificent people and experiences given to us each and every day. The more thankful we are, the more we are given to be thankful for.
30. May we always remember that there is someone out there who is happy with much less than what we have, dreaming of the things we take for granted.
Happiness stems from what we believe in. Believe in yourself. Believe in love. Believe in miracles. They are always brewing.